Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, vegetarian wonton soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Boil together vegetable stock and grated ginger. Add mushroom granules (or salt) to suit your taste. Add wontons to the soup, and cook until wonton floats, indicating that they are fully cooked.
Vegetarian wonton soup is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Vegetarian wonton soup is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have vegetarian wonton soup using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian wonton soup:
- Make ready 1 package round wonton wraps
- Prepare 1 bag vegetarian morningstar ground beef
- Take 1 c. small diced jicama
- Prepare 1 c. finely chopped carrots (pulse in chopper)
- Get 1 c. small diced celery
- Get 1 bunch cilantro stem finely chopped
- Take 1 c. diced cabbage
- Take 1 tsp ground pepper
- Make ready 2 tbs vegetarian oyster sauce
- Prepare 1 tsp soy sauce
- Make ready 1 large carrot cut like flower
- Take 5 nappa cabbage leaves cut bite size pieces
- Make ready 6 mushrooms sliced
- Make ready 1-2 veg. soup bullion or 1 tsp mushroom msg
In this recipe, I will show you how you can make the soup base as well. Vegetarian wonton soup with tofu, broccoli and wood ear mushrooms as filling. It becomes very warm in my city and everything spring is so nice and inspirational. This vegetarian wonton soup (also vegan friendly) is a great idea for breakfast.
Steps to make Vegetarian wonton soup:
- Add ground beef, jicama, celery, cabbage, finely chopped carrots, ground pepper, oyster sauce in frying pan on medium heat. Mix well, add seasoning per your taste. Lastly add chopped cilantro stem. The finer the ingredients, the easier to wrap in wonton wrappers.
- Fill a small bowl or dipping cup with water. Put wonton wrapper in left hand, use right index finger to dip in water and wet around the edge. Scoop 1 tbs of ground beef mix into the center of wonton and fold in half sealing it tight. Set aside and repeat this step until all wonton used. Below I put it in a container separated by saran wrap to put in the freezer.
- Various ways to make wontons
- Another way..
- To make the soup… in a medium pot, boil water, add soup bullion or mushroom msg, flower carrots, nappa cabbage for 10 minutes.
- While you are boiling soup, boil another small pot of water. Add either fresh or frozen wonton dumplings and boil for 7 minutes. Remove dumpling into bowl and pour soup on top, seasoned with cilantro leaves and ground pepper if needed.
Personally I emphasize on the balance among different foods and love vegetarian wonton, vegetarian. Wonton soup was never something I absolutely LOVED when I was a meat-eater, but anytime I see it at vegetarian Chinese restaurants, I can't help but order it. Either the wontons don't taste quite right, or the broth is just too bland, or something is just off about it. I haven't had wonton soup in years and now I'm so happy to have a vegan recipe for the wontons I remember from chinese restaurants before I went vegan! I froze the rest of the batch and plan to test a few in the air fryer later this week- I will update with the results.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food vegetarian wonton soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!