Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, italian meat feast thin pizza. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Italian Meat Feast Thin Pizza is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Italian Meat Feast Thin Pizza is something which I have loved my entire life.
We continue to carry out this tradition today. We are well known in the Chicago area for our traditional thin crust pizza. This Italian feast with an abundant Antipasto platter, crisp, thin-base pizza and raspberry stuffed bombolini will have your guests begging for more.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook italian meat feast thin pizza using 23 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Italian Meat Feast Thin Pizza:
- Take Base
- Make ready 250 grams Plain Flour
- Take 150 ml Tepid Water
- Take 1/2 tsp Fine Sea Salt
- Make ready 10 grams Yeast
- Prepare Sauce
- Prepare 2 Large Shallots
- Get 2 Garlic Cloves
- Take 1 tbsp Rapeseed Oil
- Get 1 tbsp Tomato Paste
- Make ready 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- Take 1 pinch Sea Salt
- Take 1 pinch Basil
- Get 1 can Chopped Tomatoes
- Take 1 pinch All Purpose Seasoning
- Get Topping
- Prepare 1 Pepperoni
- Prepare 1 Chargrilled Chicken
- Take 1 Peppers
- Take 1 Mushrooms
- Get 1 Red Onion
- Prepare 1 Grated Mature Cheese
- Get 1 Grated Mozzarella Cheese
Quick and Easy Pizza Recipe in Microwave Oven. Italian Meat Feast Thin Pizza Me and the wife love a thin crust pizza and thought we'd share our recipe. This Italian feast with an abundant Antipasto platter, crisp, thin-base pizza and raspberry stuffed bombolini will have your guests begging for more. If you had to ask me what my favourite cuisine in the world is, I don't know if I'd be able to give you an answer.
Steps to make Italian Meat Feast Thin Pizza:
- For the base, add the yeast to the water and stir until dissolved.
- Add salt to the flour and make a mound with a hole in the top. Pour the water into the middle, slowly, while adding flour from the edges into the pool, until all the water is gone.
- Leave for 15 minutes to rise, then knead the rest of the flour and dough together for at least 5 minutes.
- Cover with a clean tea towel and leave for 60 to 90 minutes. It will double in size.
- Knead the dough for another 2 minutes and split into 2 portions. Don't roll until you are ready to add the toppings. If you don't do this straight away, we got better bases by kneading the dough for the 2 minutes just before rolling.
- Fry shallots and garlic cloves in the oil until soft.
- Add tomato paste and continue stirring for 2 minutes.
- Add basil, Worcestershire Sauce and all purpose seasoning. Continue stirring for 2 minutes.
- Add can of chopped tomatoes and simmer for 15-20 minutes, until it thickens up.
- Take off the heat and blend well. We then sieved the sauce to remove any pips, lumps etc. It may need reducing further until its the right consistency.
- Roll the dough to the desired size. We love a thin base so rolled it until it was about 3mm thick. And place on your baking tray. When it comes to cooking the pizza, we used a round pizza oven tray brushed with oil, but I'm sure a pizza stone would be better.
- Spread the sauce leaving about 1cm from the edge. Spread your toppings liberally. Sometimes less really is more! Finish off with the mature cheese and mozzarella cheese sprinkled on top. Don't be tempted to over do it with the cheese, we got better results without totally covering with cheese.
- Bake at 200°F Celsius standard oven or 180°F Celsius fan oven for 10-12 minutes.
We continue to carry out this tradition today. We are well known in the Chicago area for our traditional thin crust pizza. One of the key misconceptions about Italian pizza is that it is served like a thick cake, deep-dish style. In fact, the crust is one of the most important components of the meal and is traditionally thin but has a fluffy consistency. Within the crust lies the characteristic flavor and exceptional texture found solely in Italian pizza.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food italian meat feast thin pizza recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!