Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, seafood pasta salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Great salad with or without crab meat. Used cider vinegar instead of the white and no milk at all with regular lite mayo. Cook pasta according to package directions.
Seafood pasta salad is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Seafood pasta salad is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have seafood pasta salad using 18 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Seafood pasta salad:
- Get 1 cup mayonnaise
- Get 1/2 buttermilk
- Prepare 1 tsp garlic powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Get 1/2 tsp sweet basil
- Make ready 1/2 tsp sugar
- Make ready 1 tbsp spicy mustard
- Take 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Get 1 tbsp Tabasco
- Prepare 2 cup large pasta shells cooked according to package
- Get 1 half of small red onion finely diced
- Get 3 sweet mini peppers finely diced
- Make ready 1 stalks celery finely diced
- Take 2 stalks green onion finely diced
- Take 1 tsp old bay seasoning (or more to suit your taste)
- Prepare 2 cup shredded imitation crab
- Get 2 cup salad shrimp
- Prepare 4 boiled eggs chopped
It's a bit of a splurge with the ingredients involved but can easily be made budget friendly too. I will typically make this for gatherings or special occasions. If you love seafood that is and we sure do! Seafood Pasta Salad This is a great coastal Deep South seafood pasta salad that is pretty common down here, and I love it, although it's more often known as Imitation Crab Salad.
Steps to make Seafood pasta salad:
- Combine first 9 ingredients, set aside. Dice food, cook pasta, add all ingredients together, let chill for at least 3 hours, enjoy!
This Seafood pasta salad is a great potluck recipe or for a long weekend at home. I like to make this recipe during the summer for long holiday weekends. Having a large bowl of it in the fridge takes the guesswork out of what to have with what we will be grilling. Hope you enjoy this Seafood Pasta Salad as much as we do. Homestyle Seafood Pasta Salad (printable recipe and ingredient list at bottom of post) DIRECTIONS: Place cooked pasta in a large mixing bowl.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food seafood pasta salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!