Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, oven roasted fish fillet bundles in lemon cream sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Oven Roasted Fish Fillet Bundles in Lemon Cream Sauce is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Oven Roasted Fish Fillet Bundles in Lemon Cream Sauce is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have oven roasted fish fillet bundles in lemon cream sauce using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Oven Roasted Fish Fillet Bundles in Lemon Cream Sauce:
- Prepare 4 skinless cod fillets, you may only need 2 if they are large, you want them big enough to wrap around the salmon fillets.
- Get 4 skinless salmon fillets, each about 1 inche thick and 2 inches wide and 2 inches long
- Make ready 1/2 tsp cajun seasoning mixed with salt and pepper to taste for seasoning fish
- Take 1 FOR SAUCE
- Prepare 1 shallot, minced
- Make ready 2 clove garlic, minced
- Prepare 1/4 cup dry white wine
- Prepare 1/2 cup chicken stock
- Make ready 1 cup heavy cream
- Prepare 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Make ready 1/2 tsp cajun seasoning
- Get 1/4 tsp black pepper and salt to taste
- Make ready 1 tsp hot sauce such as franks brand
- Get 1/2 tbsp butter
- Make ready 1 FOR TOPPING AND GARNISH
- Prepare 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Get 4 sliced green onions
Steps to make Oven Roasted Fish Fillet Bundles in Lemon Cream Sauce:
- MAKE SAUCE
- In saucepan, melt the butter, add shallot and garlic and soften, add wine and reduce until almost gone.Add chicken stock,cream, lemon juice and seasoning cook to a thin sauce about 5 minutes. It will thicken up some in the oven.
- PREPARE FISH
- Season fish with seasoning, Lay cod fillets flat on work surface, place salmon fillet on one end and roll up to enclose salmon. The pink ends will show.Press to adhere carefully, dont press to hard!
- PREHEAT OVEN TO 400
- Spray an ovenproof dish large enough to hold fish in 1 layer. Add half of sauce to dish add fish bundles seam side down, top with remaining sauce.Sprinkle each bundle with parmesan cheese and sprinkle all over with green onions
- Bake for about 30 minutes until fish is cooked.
- Serve with crusty bread or rolls and a salad if you like!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food oven roasted fish fillet bundles in lemon cream sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!