Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, bread machine recipe for cheese stuffed garlic rolls. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bread Machine Recipe for Cheese Stuffed Garlic Rolls is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Bread Machine Recipe for Cheese Stuffed Garlic Rolls is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have bread machine recipe for cheese stuffed garlic rolls using 9 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Bread Machine Recipe for Cheese Stuffed Garlic Rolls:
- Prepare 3 cup bread flour
- Make ready 1 tsp salt
- Get 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- Get 2 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare 1 cup warm water
- Get 1 packages active dry yeast
- Take 4 stick mozzarella string cheese sticks
- Take 1/2 stick melted butter
- Prepare 1 Garlic salt or powder to taste
Instructions to make Bread Machine Recipe for Cheese Stuffed Garlic Rolls:
- Heat the water to warm. Do not get it to hot or it will kill the yeast.
- When water is warm, add the package of yeast and stir well to activate it. Let sit for 10 minutes, until foamy. That's how you know if it is active.
- Pour the yeast mixture in the bread pan. Add flour, sugar, oil and salt in that order.
- Set the machine to the dough cycle. You may need to add a couple of tablespoons of water if it seems dry. Do this by spoons and only enough to moisten it from being to dry.
- Let the dough cycle finish and let rise. After the first rise, remove from bread pan.
- On a floured surface, knead dough until no longer sticky. Usually just a few minutes.
- Cut the cheese sticks into 4 equal size pieces so you have 16 pieces total.
- Pinch off golf ball size pieces of dough and place a cut piece of cheese into center and form ball around the cheese. Pinch to seal all around to hold cheese inside while baking.
- After cheese is tightly secured inside and edges sealed, roll the ball into your hands to form a more round ball if you choose.
- In a pan, spray non-stick cooking spray. Place each ball about a inch apart. This should make 16 balls. You can make bigger or smaller depending on your preferences.
- Cover and let rise until doubled. About 30-50 minutes depending on how warm it is where your rising dough.
- Preheat oven to 350°F after dough has risen to doubled in size.
- When doubled in size, bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- While rolls are cooking, mix the melted butter and garlic together. I like adding parsley with mine, but you can also use chopped garlic to your taste also.
- Brush butter/garlic mix over hot rolls.
- Serve hot with pizza or spaghetti sauce if you like :)
- You can also make this with stand mixer with dough hook, or by hand. I have done it all 3 ways, just a lot easier in bread machine :)
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food bread machine recipe for cheese stuffed garlic rolls recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!