Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, shepherd's pie. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
.with the kind of refrigeration we had in our homes, cooked meat could be kept much more safely than raw. Therefore, when housewives bought their Sunday meat they selected pieces large enough to. Shepherd's Pie comes to us from England, and is traditionally made with lamb or mutton.
Shepherd's pie is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Shepherd's pie is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have shepherd's pie using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Shepherd's pie:
- Get 1.1 /2 kg chicken Mince
- Get 600 g mix vegetables
- Take 2 tsp salt or per taste
- Prepare 2 tsp coarse black pepper
- Get 1 tsp Mixed herbs
- Make ready 1 tsp coriander powder
- Get 1 tsp cumin powder
- Take 1 tsp chilli powder
- Take 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Prepare 8 tsp Bisto gravy granules
- Make ready 1 tbsp olive oil
- Make ready Mash Potatoes for topping
- Take Grated cheddar cheese for topping
Shepherd's Pie is the sort of food that brings a smile to everyone's face! That saucy, deeply flavourful filling, that creamy potato topping, and that awesome golden cheese crust.… While Shepherd's Pie is. This family friendly shepherd's pie uses ground beef (instead of the traditional lamb), and your Instant Pot® or multi-cooker pressure cooker to prepare the filling and potatoes. This easy Shepherd's Pie recipe is filled with lots of veggies and tender ground beef (or lamb), simmered together in the most delicious sauce, and topped with the creamiest mashed potatoes.
Steps to make Shepherd's pie:
- Heat the oil into the pan add meat and cook until all the water dry up.then add all the spices and salt and pepper.cook for 1min,then add all the vegetables mix well. Cook until vegetables are cooked.
- Add gravy granules and as much boiling water as you need for the mixture to be thick and well combined.
- Put the mixture in the baking dish.make the mash potatoes and spread it on the mixture.add the cheese on top and bake it in the oven at 180°c for 30 minutes.
- Serve hot with some gravy and mix salad.
Shepherd's pie is a classic comfort food recipe that's healthy, hearty and filling. The bottom layer is a simple a mix of ground lamb and vegetables, simmered into a delicious savory sauce. Plunge your spoon into a shepherd's pie with creamy mash and flavourful lamb mince. We've got traditional recipes, plus spiced and vegetarian alternatives. Try the classic shepherd's pie recipe or mix it up with a veggie shepherd's pie with lentils, or add parsnips to your mash like Nigel Slater.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food shepherd's pie recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!