Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chicken parmesan. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken parmesan is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chicken parmesan is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
My version of chicken parmesan is a little different than what they do in the restaurants, with less sauce and a crispier crust. Chicken Parmesan is made of components I love, like juicy chicken, savory Parmesan cheese, tangy tomato sauce, and spaghetti. So, in theory, I should love Chicken Parm as well, but for all its promise.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chicken parmesan using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken parmesan:
- Take 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- Get 1/4 cup fresh mozzarella
- Prepare 1/4 cup basil (fresh)
- Get 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- Take 1 tsb olive oil
- Prepare 4 Boneless chicken breasts
- Make ready Salt and ground black pepper
- Prepare 2 eggs
- Prepare Bread crumbs
- Take All purpose flour
Chicken cutlets, breaded and fried, smothered with tomato sauce, and covered with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses are so good. Classic Chicken Parmesan recipe with parmesan crusted tender chicken, topped with marinara and cheese. This classic Chicken Parmesan from Delish.com is as good as it gets. The homemade marinara sauce makes a BIG difference.
Instructions to make Chicken parmesan:
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees c
- Pound the breasts to be flat and marinate with salt and pepper
- Beat eggs and set aside
- Mix crumbs and the permesan then set aside
- Sprinkle flour on chicken evenly on both sides
- Dip flour coated chicken in eggs and transfer into the bread crumbs mixture then let after coating let it rest aside for like 10 minutes
- Heat oil and let the chicken simmer inside for at least 4 minutes it will finish in the oven
- Place chicken a baking tray with the chopped basil and tomato sauce
- Layer each breast with equal amounts of cheese
- Cook in the oven for about 20 minutes
Learn how to make chicken parm with a perfectly crisp, golden, breaded exterior and a moist interior, with all the right flavors and just the right amount of gooey cheese. This Cheesy Chicken Parmesan is a delicious Italian dish of breaded chicken, topped with marinara sauce and lots of cheese. Get this restaurant quality favorite Italian dish right at home. The BEST Chicken Parmesan How to Make Chicken Parmesan What to serve with this chicken parmesan recipe Parmesan Chicken. Best chicken parmesan recipe with crispy panko bread crumbs topped with zesty marinara sauce and melted mozzarella cheese.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken parmesan recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!